The festive season lies ahead of us and come January, we are all regretting that we had that second portion every day.
Therefore we have decided to dedicate a month of wellness and fitness and healthy living at Ant’s Nest and Ant’s Hill Bush Homes. From 9 January 2019 to 9 February 2019, we will be dedicating our meals and activities all to being more active and eating healthier, and focusing on three core elements: Wild Moving, Wild Eating, and Wild Living.
The detox and fitness experience will reconnect you with nature and leave you feeling invigorated, rebalanced and restored, ready to take on 2019.
This detox safari will include:
- Fully inclusive stay with healthy, locally sourced products and meals are prepared in-house daily.
- Drinks, vegetable and fruit juices, smoothies, laundry, and activities
- 1 massage for every 3-night stay
- Ultimate flexible safari where each day is tailored to your needs
- Plenty of downtime
The activities will include:
Pilates, running, swimming, body weight training, mindfulness meditation, walking, riding, game drives and more.
Suggested daily itinerary:
- Start your day with a run, pilates, body weight workout or cycle
- A enjoy a healthy breakfast which will also include juices and smoothies of your choice
- Ride, walk or game drive
- Relax or massage
- Afternoon tea/health juice
- Pilates or gym
- Ride, walk or cycle
- Ending off with sundowners in the bush and followed by dinner
Let’s kickstart your new year’s resolution! Please contact us or your local agent for more information. Low season rates apply during this month.