It goes without saying that The Hide Safari Camp is one of Zimbabwe’s most celebrated camps, but it’s also one of its most highly awarded…and for good reason.
This year’s recent Safari Guild Awards recognised The Hide as winners in four categories, with two runner-up awards, too. Allow us to crow a little!
• Winner: Most Romantic Safari Property in Zimbabwe – The Hide has hosted many wonderful weddings and honeymoon guests over the years and its seclusion, outlook, and style combined with legendary warmth contribute to its starry-eyed reputation, not to mention the popular option of a prized night spent out of camp at the wildly romantic and private Dove’s Nest.
• Winner: Best Family Safari Experience in Zimbabwe – perfect for families, The Hide welcomes children of all ages at Tom’s Little Hide and The Private Hide and guides just love taking our younger guests out and sharing their knowledge with such appreciative audiences.
• Winner: Best Safari Cuisine in Zimbabwe – this is totally down to our wonderful chefs in the camp whose ‘to-die-for’ homemade hot chili sauce is but a soupçon of the many culinary delights that tingle tongues…
• Winner: Best Safari House in Zimbabwe – this is one we’re particularly proud of as Tom’s Little Hide was built to honour Tom Preston, who conceived and created The Hide 27 years ago.
• Runner up: Best Value Safari Property in Zimbabwe – the exceptional wildlife experience at The Hide is completely within reach.
• Runner up: Best Safari Guiding Team in Zimbabwe – and getting better all the time with annual updates and training workshops by renowned guiding experts.
Contact The Hide
Tel. +263 4 498835-6